Sized to fit small spaces, the Riverby sink is an elegant and versatile addition to the kitchen as a primary, secondary, bar, or utility sink. A single bowl provides ample space to soak and wash large items, while front and back beveled edges help keep water in the sink. A sloped base to a single offset drain minimizes water pooling. Crafted from enameled cast iron, this sink resists chipping, cracking, or burning for years of beauty and reliable performance. An included custom-fit bottom sink rack also helps protect the sink surface from daily wear.
- 27" (686 mm) minimum base cabinet width.
- Single bowl.
- 9" (229 mm) depth provides generous workspace.
- Three faucet holes.
- Basin slopes 2 degrees toward drain to minimize water pooling.
- Offset drain increases workspace in the sink and storage space underneath.
- Includes stainless-steel bottom sink rack.
- Small size fits compact spaces.
- KOHLER® enameled cast iron.